Saint Louis University (SLU) , Baguio City was founded in 1911 by Belgian Catholic Missionaries as a one-room school. The institution steadily grew as it opened its first college courses in 1952, and obtained university status in 1963. Today, SLU has eight (8) schools and is the largest university in Northern Luzon. It has enjoyed full autonomy status since 2001 and has eight Centers of Development and three (3) centers of excellence. DRiven by the CICM mission of total service, especially to the marginalized and the abandoned in society, SLU has developed a tradition of academic excellence, social responsibility, and Christian living.
|Institution WEB site|
|Mailing Address||SLU Administrative Center, Burgos Building, Bonifacio Street , BAGUIO CITY , BENGUET
|Agreement Signed Date||
|Update date||14/Apr/2020 05:05:44|