|Accept Program A||20students / Semester|
|Accept Program B||
10students / Semester
approx USD $100
|Local currency exchange rate||
|Update date||28/Oct/2021 22:02:41|
List of study programs that are open for international exchanges
|Content||Out of 15 schools at Mae Fha Luang University , there are 11 Schools (67 programmes) that welcome all international students for exchange programme:
• School of Science
• School of Liberal Arts
• School of Management
• School of Agro-Industry
• School of Information Technology
• School of Cosmetic Science
• School of Health Science
• School of Nursing
• School of Sinology
• School of Social Innovation
• School of Integrative Medicine
For more information about the School, please visit https://issuu.com/imu-mfu/docs/student_mobility_handbook__english_
|Language Proficiency Requirements||
Accept Native English
|Instruction Facilities and Other Supports||https://issuu.com/imu-mfu/docs/student_mobility_handbook__english_|
|Cost of living||
Estimated living cost per month excluding Housing Fee$ 300 - 400 per month
|Medical Insurance||Required (For student)|
|Visa Process||A foreign student who is currently abroad:
Once your application to study at Mae Fah Luang University (MFU) has been approved, you will need to obtain a non-immigrant ED visa from the Royal Thai Embassy or Consulate to enter Thailand. You will be granted a Non-Immigrant Visa, type “ED” that allows you to stay in Thailand for 90 days. This visa will be extended once your study commences. In any case, DO NOT enter Thailand on a tourist or transit visa, as they cannot be extended to cover your period of study.
1. Copy of the official acceptance letter, academic calendar, and a letter for your visa request from MFU.
2. A recent 4×6 cm. photograph (less than 6 months old).
3. Copy of your passport-information page(s).
4. Medical certificate (less than 6 months old).
5. Visa fees.
For more information, please visit https://global.mfu.ac.th/global-services/global-5208.html
Please inform prospective dates of acceptance if the dates would be later than UMAP's Timeline for onlire placement period. It helps students to choose their preferences.
|Link to the Course List available for international students / Other related links||
Regular Academic Calendar (indicate the period)
- First Semester
- From:15/Aug/2022To:15/Aug/2022(4 months)
- Second Semester
- From:17/Jan/2022To:20/May/2022(4 months)
- Third Semester
- Fourth Semester
- Website of academic year
Semester Load in Credits/Units
1UCTS = 1Credit/1.5ECTS/3CATS *What's UCTS?
General Timetable and Requirements for Graduation
- Total Number of Credits Needed for Graduation
- Number of Years Typically Needed to Complete Undergraduate Program
This program has been closed for appplicationsBack to Programs