|Accept Program A||2students / Semester|
|Accept Program B||
2students / Semester
approx USD $1900
|Local currency exchange rate||
|Update date||09/Oct/2021 23:56:38|
List of study programs that are open for international exchanges
|Content||The National Changhua University of Education (NCUE) was established in 1971 in Changhua County, Taiwan. The university's mission is to foster a holistic approach to education that emphasizes comprehensive student development. For decades, NCUE has been dedicated to the cultivation of a balanced program of teacher education, scholarly research, student development, and community service.|
|Teaching Language||Chinese and English|
|Language Proficiency Requirements||
Accept Native English
|GPA||2.5 / 4 (62.5%)(Prerequisite)|
|Instruction Facilities and Other Supports||Airports providing pick-up and drop-off service.
Swimming pool, gym, tennis court, basketball court, etc.
|Cost of living||
Estimated living cost per month excluding Housing Fee$ 300 - 400 per month
|Medical Insurance||Required (For student)|
|Visa Process||1. Admitted students either in Taiwan or abroad applying for the visitor or resident visa must submit a health certificate issued within the past three months either by one of the designated local hospitals in Taiwan or by a licensed foreign hospital or clinic. In the case of a foreign certificate, the applicant should have it authenticated by the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy, Consulate or Mission, which has jurisdiction over the place where the documents are issued.
2. Please do not enter Taiwan with Landing Visa, because Landing Visa cannot be extended or converted. Students have to leave Taiwan first and then apply for the visitor or resident visa again to enable to apply for the Alien Resident Certificate.
3. Some countries or areas may have other requirements or regulations of visa application. Please consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China (Taiwan) or the diplomatic missions of Taiwan before application.
4. Please apply for Multiple Entry with annotation “FS” followed by the name of the host university, prior to entering Taiwan.
*The Visa Process might be different depends on the pandemic state
Please inform prospective dates of acceptance if the dates would be later than UMAP's Timeline for onlire placement period. It helps students to choose their preferences.
|Link to the Course List available for international students / Other related links|
Regular Academic Calendar (indicate the period)
- First Semester
- From:13/Sep/2021To:17/Jan/2022(4 months)
- Second Semester
- From:21/Feb/2022To:27/Jun/2022(4 months)
- Third Semester
- Fourth Semester
- Website of academic year
Semester Load in Credits/Units
1UCTS = 1Credit/1.5ECTS/3CATS *What's UCTS?
General Timetable and Requirements for Graduation
- Total Number of Credits Needed for Graduation
- Number of Years Typically Needed to Complete Undergraduate Program
The Nomination period has not started.Back to Programs