*Application reception will begin on the 2nd cycle
|Accept Program A||2students / Semester|
|Accept Program B||
2students / Semester
|Local currency exchange rate||
|Update date||17/Aug/2020 03:48:49|
List of study programs that are open for international exchanges
|Content||List of Colleges and Departments :
◾ College of Design
- Design (MA, PhD)
- Industrial Design (BA, MA)
- Architecture and Interior Design (BA, MA)
- Visual Communication Design (BA, MA)
- Digital Media Design (BA, MA)
- Creative Design (BA, MA)
◾College of Management
- Industrial Engineering and Management (BA, MA, PhD*)
- Business Administration (BA, MA, PhD)
- International Business Administration (IMBA)
- Information Management (BA, MA, PhD)
- Finance (BA, MA, PhD)
- Accounting (BA, MA, PhD)
- Master Program in Entrepreneurial Management (MA)
- Bachelor Program in International Management (BA)
◾College of Engineering
- Engineering Science and Technology (PhD)
a. Electrical Engineering
b. Electro-Optical Engineering
c. Information Engineering
d. Environmental Resources and Disaster Prevention
e. Construction Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (BS, MS, PhD)
- Electrical Engineering (BS, MS)
- Electronic Engineering (BS, MS, PhD)
- Safety, Health and Environmental Engineering (BS, MS, PhD)
- Construction Engineering (BS, MS)
- Chemical and Materials Engineering (BS, MS, PhD)
- Computer Science and Information Engineering (BS, MS)
◾ College of Humanities and Applied Sciences
- Technological and Vocational Education (MA, PhD)
- Graduate School of Applied Chinese Studies (MA)
- Science and Technology Law (MA)
- Leisure and Exercise Studies (MA)
- Cultural Heritage Conservation (BA, MA)
- Applied Foreign Languages (BA, MA)
- Materials Science (MA)
*All departments can accept exchange student, but only some courses from certain departments are taught in English.
|Teaching Language||English or Mandarin|
Semester date for 2 Semester is tentative.
|Language Proficiency Requirements||
Accept Native English
Applicants should submit any kind of English or Chinese test result of language proficiency.
|Instruction Facilities and Other Supports||Exchange students have access to university facilities just as regular students of YunTech including libraries and cafeterias, wi-fi on campus, and on-campus information system.
Free pick-up service will be available, and orientation program, which provides important information for international students, is held following students' arrival.
The date of pick-up service for 2021 Spring semester will be provided around February, 2020.
|Cost of living||
Estimated living cost per month excluding Housing Fee$ 500 - 600 per month
|Medical Insurance||Required (Instuation offers)
NTD3,600/ per semester
|Visa Process||After we accept student through USCO system, we will review the application internally.
After we review the application and accept student as our exchange sutdent, we will send out the Admission Letter to students.
Students need to bring the Admission Letter and apply for VISA before their departure.
Please inform prospective dates of acceptance if the dates would be later than UMAP's Timeline for onlire placement period. It helps students to choose their preferences.
|Link to the Course List available for international students / Other related links|
Regular Academic Calendar (indicate the period)
- First Semester
- From:17/Feb/2021To:27/Jun/2021(6 months)
- Second Semester
- From:01/Sep/2021To:31/Jan/2022(6 months)
- Third Semester
- Fourth Semester
- Website of academic year
Semester Load in Credits/Units
1UCTS = 1Credit/1.5ECTS/3CATS *What's UCTS?
General Timetable and Requirements for Graduation
- Total Number of Credits Needed for Graduation
- Number of Years Typically Needed to Complete Undergraduate Program
This program has been closed for appplicationsBack to Programs