|Accept Program A||2students / Semester|
|Accept Program B||
0students / Semester
|Local currency exchange rate||
|Update date||12/May/2020 05:07:51|
List of study programs that are open for international exchanges
|Content||The National Changhua University of Education (NCUE) was established in 1971 in Changhua County, Taiwan. The university's mission is to foster a holistic approach to education that emphasizes comprehensive student development. For decades, NCUE has been dedicated to the cultivation of a balanced program of teacher education, scholarly research, student development, and community service. NCUE is in about 18-25 place among 158 universities in Taiwan and is rated one of Asian top 250th universities according to QS World University Rankings.|
|Teaching Language||Chinese and English|
|Language Proficiency Requirements||
Accept Native English
Accept Native English.
Students who want to take academic classes taught in Chinese are advised to have Chinese proficiency at least equivalent to TOCFL Superior / HSK (Level 4). Students who wish to take academic classes taught in English are advised to have English proficiency at least equivalent to TOEFL iBT 71 / IELTS 6.0 / TOEIC 700 / CEFR B2.
|GPA||2.5 / 4 (62.5%)(Prerequisite)|
|Instruction Facilities and Other Supports|
|Cost of living|
|Medical Insurance||Required (For student)|
|Visa Process|| 1. Admitted students either in Taiwan or abroad applying for the visitor or resident visa must submit a health certificate issued within the past three months either by one of the designated local hospitals in Taiwan or by a licensed foreign hospital or clinic. In the case of a foreign certificate, the applicant should have it authenticated by the ROC (Taiwan) Embassy, Consulate or Mission, which has jurisdiction over the place where the documents are issued.
2. Please do not enter Taiwan with Landing Visa, because Landing Visa cannot be extended or converted. Students have to leave Taiwan first and then apply for the visitor or resident visa again to enable to apply for the Alien Resident Certificate.
3. Some countries or areas may have other requirements or regulations of visa application. Please consult the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of China (Taiwan) or the diplomatic missions of Taiwan before application.
4. Please apply for Multiple Entry with annotation “FS” followed by the name of the host university, prior to entering Taiwan.
Please inform prospective dates of acceptance if the dates would be later than UMAP's Timeline for onlire placement period. It helps students to choose their preferences.
|Link to the Course List available for international students / Other related links|
Regular Academic Calendar (indicate the period)
- First Semester
- From:14/Sep/2020To:15/Jan/2021(4 months)
- Second Semester
- From:22/Feb/2021To:25/Jun/2021(4 months)
- Third Semester
- Fourth Semester
- Website of academic year
Semester Load in Credits/Units
1UCTS = 1Credit/1.5ECTS/3CATS *What's UCTS?
General Timetable and Requirements for Graduation
- Total Number of Credits Needed for Graduation
- Number of Years Typically Needed to Complete Undergraduate Program
This program has been closed for appplicationsBack to Programs